Refer A Friend
Meet Your Hair Guru
The Beaux Monde Salon Spa was created in 2019 by bringing together two top-notch beauty businesses in Knox County. Both businesses opened in 2016 and had visions of offering services that are well executed with amazing customer service being the highest priority. West Coast trained Bethany Askew and East Coast Trained Ronni Whisner have come together with similar visions to bring you something this city has never seen before. This merge allows us to grow as a team, grow each one of our professionals, create a better education platform, and offer an array of professional beauty & wellness services. Thank you for being on this journey with us and we will continue to serve our community in the best way we can. Hope to see you soon!
At The Beaux Monde, our mission is to provide each guest with a luxurious relaxing retreat & the very best in beauty services. From our elegant & inviting atmosphere, to our one of a kind service menu, we take great pride in our unique take on beauty excellence.
Our welcoming staff is passionate about the beauty & wellness industry. We are dedicated to continued education, constant study of trending styles, innovative techniques & cutting edge products. We believe, that educating each guest how to best enhance & maintain their individual beauty can inspire confidence and change lives!
As a team, we continue support one another, invest in education, and always do what’s best for our clients. To us, each guest is an individual, and each service is a highly personal affair. We are honored that you chose us & promise to respond with honesty, integrity, professionalism & respect.
Bethany, Ronni, & Team
Your look is part of your story
BRIDAL SERVICE PACKAGES
THE BEAUX MONDE SALON SPA
A locally-owned and operated bridal beauty salon in Mount Vernon, Ohio.
Here at TBM, we cater to the modern Bride. We know how important your wedding day is, and want to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible so we can send you down the aisle looking as beautiful as ever!
We stay up to date on the latest bridal hair and makeup trends and offer all the services a blushing bride could need: from mineral makeup services, advanced style updo hair services, tanning, nails and more…
Don’t forget, if you and your wedding party get ready with us here, we will have complimentary drinks and snacks for your wedding party.
Owner, Master Stylist, Salon Director, Accounting Manager
Owner, Master Esthetician, Spa Director, Educator, Marketing Manager
Advanced Stylist, Makeup Artist, Nail Artist, Salon Manager
- I am perpetually cold and hungry. Usually at the same time. (My boyfriend says I’m clearly the middle child who had to fight for scraps)
- Love traveling to different places, preferably near a large body of water with a warm climate
- Spending time with friends for a backyard cookout, a fire, & some drinks is one of my favorite pastimes
Premier Stylist, Lash Artist, Salon Manager
- Doing hair runs in my blood! My grandmother and great grandmother owned a salon together in Columbus.
- I love riding motorcycles (as a passenger of course lol)
- I love stones and crystals! I have a small collection that just keeps growing
Premier Stylist, Makeup Artist, Bridal Coordinator
- When I was growing up I was a granny’s girl 100% and I got no shame in admitting that. She was my rock and the reason I am the person that I am today.
- I love being outdoors, whether it’s relaxing in sun, fishing, hunting, hiking, etc. but there’s only one catch… it has to be warm out or else I refuse!
- I have a love for fitness… I actually used to be obsessed with it. I just think it’s important live a healthy, active lifestyle. However, balance is key!
- I’m a creative, passionate stylist also certified in tanning, ear piercing, color, facials, hair extensions, lash extensions and more. In 2019, I received my Cosmetology License from the Madison Adult Career Center in Mansfield, Ohio. I have always had a love for all things beauty and its exciting to me that my passion is now my career. I’m thrilled to be a part of The Beaux Monde family and give my guests the best experience possible.
- I know 7 languages (fun fact according to my husband)
- I love cooking, or watching cooking shows.
- I am an avid dog and horse lover.
Premier Esthetician, Makeup Artist, Lash Artist
- My dream is to have a farm with Highland cows.
- I loveee watching crime and murder shows and documentaries. Forensic files is my jam!
- My passion for makeup is what led me to my esthetics career path. I always enjoy having fun with different makeup looks.
In 2017 I graduated from Creative Images in Dayton. I am certified in waxing, facials, makeup, etc. I am looking to expand my certifications through TBM’s Career Academy and offer my guests a variety of services. I am have a very calm, relaxed, and easy going personal and love to help people feel beautiful and stress free! I’m very gracious that I’m able to do what I love and am passionate about. I’m excited to keep learning and treat our guests! 🌷
- I am a big disney fan and a child at heart!
- I adore golden retrievers and would love to have one named Moose someday!
- A couple of my favorite hobbies are going to see live music and finding new coffee shops to try!
Guest Service Team
- In December 2020 I will graduate from Kenyon College with a B.S. in International Studies and a minor in Computer Science. I am extremely passionate about body positivity and self-care, and I love sporting a fresh-faced, natural look. As someone with finicky naturally curly hair, I take visiting the salon and trying out new products very seriously. That is why I have made it my mission to make sure that YOU, the clients of The Beaux Monde, feel like your concerns and needs are heard and met when considering TBM’s services and products. I work hard to make every guest feel at home in the salon.
- I recently returned from studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark, where I worked with Danish military officials and academics in a variety of areas, including Cybersecurity, Intelligence Analysis, and International Terrorism and Counterterrorism.
- I am a huge cat lover! My three fur babies’ names are Grey Kitty, Black Kitty, and White Kitty. No joke!
- I play piano professionally as a side gig and have accompanied for the All-Ohio State Fair Youth Choir, highschool and collegiate choirs and soloists, musicals, and numerous churches.
We Are Hiring! This Could Be You!
Bio Coming Soon
TBM Society & Lifestyle Memberships
What is a Society Membership?
Our memberships are called Lifestyle Society. Our Members are referred to as Society Members. Our purpose is to provide unmatched value in service at maintenance level pricing. The client gains:
- Unlimited access to your favorite TBM services
- Priority booking, book up to 2 appointments at a time.
- Up to 15% automatic savings with single societies on all other salon or spa services
- Up to 15% automatic savings with single societies on all retail product
- Make it a Lifestyle with two or more memberships and be a Lifestyle Society VIP.
- Convenient paperless remote check out
- Access to newly released products before they stock our shelves.
- Access to our members only facebook pages
- Monthly invitations for complementary service upgrades
- Standing invitation to our Lifestyle Society Soiree, where you get the chance to sip a cocktail or mocktail, chat with our staff and learn about the newest services and happenings before they are launched.
Is it really unlimited?
Yes really, it’s unlimited. You can come in as often as you want. Just remember you can schedule up to two appointments at a time.
When you sign up for our memberships, you sign up for UNLIMITED pampering and relaxation
How many appointments can I schedule at one time?
You can have two appointments scheduled at one time. Once you attend your scheduled appointment, you can request another.
Can I cancel my Membership?
Your membership is for a 12 month committment. You may cancel at any time provided you pay full price for any services you have received minus any membership fees you have already paid.
Can I request a specific stylist?
TBM makes every attempt to accommodate your requests while prioritizing you getting the most out of your membership.
You never have to worry about getting the service you need!
All of our stylists are highly skilled and qualified to take care any type of beauty and wellness services! They attend regular training in advanced techniques to stay current and exceed your expectations from start to finish. We have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.
We keep all notes and formulas in each client’s profile so the results are always consistent. You are always looking your best when you walk out our door!
How do I tip?
What are the salon policies?
Please be aware that a credit card number is required to reserve your appointment.
We understand that sometimes extraordinary circumstances are unavoidable and you may need to change your schedule. We kindly ask that you give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. If 24 hours notice is not given, you will be charged 50% of the al a carte service fee. Missed appointments or “no shows” are subject to a charge in the amount of the full al a carte service.
Cancellations and “no shows” leave gaps in our schedules that cannot be filled without timely notice. This notification courtesy enables us to schedule another client and, in turn, maintains a higher availability of services for you as well as others.
Due to scheduling commitments to other clients’ schedules, we may need to reschedule any appointment for which you are more than 10 minutes late.
We hope you understand the need for these policies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
OUR IN HOUSE BRANDS
Our professional, high-end product lines will provide you with a healthy and improved beauty care regimen. We have luxury hair, skin & beauty products that will turn your morning routine into a tantalizing experience with results that last. And, as always, we offer a full line of services & guidance to help you make the most of the products you purchase at TBM.
Our products are chosen wisely by educated professionals who support natural, beneficial ingredients free of harsh preservatives, parabens, and sulfates.
Beaux Monde Blog
Attention Guests, Starting Thursday (7/22/20) evening, all Ohioans will be required to wear masks in indoor locations outside their homes. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced that a statewide mask requirement will take effect at 6 p.m. Thursday. With this news, we are sad...
CHECK OUT TBM'S AUGUST PROMOTIONS! CLICK THE LINK BELOW 🌾💇🏻♀️☀️ https://offersthebeauxmonde.salonops.com/appointmentinstructions721983879091558563
Click this picture to learn all about TBM Society, Lifestyle, & VIP Memberships and how you can sign up!
Sunday - Closed