OUR SERVICE DEPOSIT POLICY
Your appointments are very important to us!
We take great care in scheduling the correct services and times for our guests to ensure they have the proper care to achieve their goals. Service reservations of over 2 hours can be difficult to fill last minute. Therefore we require a deposit, due at the time of booking to hold all reservations over 2 hours.
- Deposits are 50% the cost of the service time reserved plus any applicable taxes.
- Your deposit is specific to the scheduled date and time of your reservation; however, we do understand life can change and rescheduling may be necessary.
- If you need to reschedule your reservation, we will transfer your deposit one time only with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of the original reservation time.
- Reservations needing rescheduled or canceled less than 24 hours before the reserved time, OR reservations missed without notice, forfeit their deposit with regard to our standard cancelation policy.
- If you need to cancel your reservation instead of rescheduling, notice is required a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) BEFORE your scheduled reservation to qualify for a deposit refund.
- Of course we understand that sickness and family emergencies, can happen last minute. PLEASE give us as much advanced notice as possible and DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT if you are sick with fever or vomiting with in the last 24 hours, have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Reservations with a paid deposit canceled due to illness will be handled in a case-by-case basis and may qualify for additional rescheduling transfers.
Please refer to our full cancellation policy by clicking HERE.