Flat Rates & Deposits
FLAT RATES & Transparent Pricing
What is FLAT RATE PRICING? It is a pricing structure that has been very well known and practiced in the UK for decades.
IT MEANS. NO TIPS. NO FEES. NO NICKLE & DIME ADD ON COSTS. EVER.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
At TBM we have many levels of professional artists each with a distinct scope of practice and a valueble collection of knowledge, expertise and artistry that has taken years of education, dedication, and investment to perfect.
Each artist provides flat hourly pricing that reflects their level of experience in their provided services and specialties. Less experienced artists have lower hourly rates while completing training and gaining professional momentum. They may require longer reservation times for some services and may have a limited menu of services offered. More experianced artists, have higher hourly rates reflecting their added value of speed, knowledge, technical skill and advanced talents.
These flat rates along with our service quoting tools like our Ask An Artist form and salon consultations, allow us to match each guest with the right professional and customize reservation times with cost transparency.
Why is this important? Because our craft is variable, and a one size fits all service time and cost won’t produce the same look on two different guests or from two different artists. Each guest has a unique canvas and will need a unique sequence of services to get to their goal. By customizing each reservation, we ensure the artist will have the correct amount of time needed to achieve that goal with the upmost quality and care people have come to know from TBM.
Why no TIP? , because our flat rates reflect our value, tipping becomes unnecessary. Our guests can relax and enjoy their service with their artist knowing their cost upfront and skipping the stress and pressure of “tip etiquette” at check out.
OUR SERVICE DEPOSIT POLICY
Your appointments are very important to us!
We take great care in scheduling the correct services and times for our guests to ensure they have the proper care to achieve their goals. Service reservations of over 2 hours can be difficult to fill last minute. Therefore we require a deposit, due at the time of booking to hold all reservations over 2 hours.
- Deposits are 50% the cost of the service time reserved plus any applicable taxes.
- Your deposit is specific to the scheduled date and time of your reservation; however, we do understand life can change and rescheduling may be necessary.
- If you need to reschedule your reservation, we will transfer your deposit one time only with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of the original reservation time.
- Reservations needing rescheduled or canceled less than 24 hours before the reserved time, OR reservations missed without notice, forfeit their deposit with regard to our standard cancelation policy.
- If you need to cancel your reservation instead of rescheduling, notice is required a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) BEFORE your scheduled reservation to qualify for a deposit refund.
- Of course we understand that sickness and family emergencies, can happen last minute. PLEASE give us as much advanced notice as possible and DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT if you are sick with fever or vomiting with in the last 24 hours, have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Reservations with a paid deposit canceled due to illness will be handled in a case-by-case basis and may qualify for additional rescheduling transfers.
Please refer to our full cancellation policy by clicking HERE.