At The Beaux Monde Salon Spa, the health and safety of our guests is ALWAYS our highest priority. While follow strict guidelines, requirements and laws provided to us by the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology and The Ohio Department of Health, to limit the potential for transmission of illness of any kind in our salon. Even with the highest of precautions and sanitations, transmission of illness is always a risk you take in public, therefore, visiting our establishment is and will always be “at your own risk” as a consumer. Transparency of our health and Safety guidelines will always be available to our guests.
DISINFECTION - TBM follows all sanitation guidelines from The Ohio State Board of Cosmetology (RC 4709 & RC 4713) www.cos.ohio.gov and The Ohio Department of Health (OAC 4713-15-01,02,02,13 & 15).
- ALL service stations are disinfected for 15 minutes after every client with disinfectants on both the OSCB and CDC approved disinfectant list.
- ALL common areas and high touch items are disinfected after each use.
- A salon wide deep clean is performed each night after closing, for all common areas, staff areas and high touch items.
- Employees practice regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer, provided throughout the salon for staff and guest use.
- Gloves are worn by employees whenever possible while performing services.
FACIAL COVERINGS - Are NOT required for your appointment. Guests are welcome to wear a mask if they choose. Masks are not provided to guests at this time.
MAINTAINING CLIENT RECORDS - At TBM we do require and maintain contact information for all visiting guests and staff on shift. This information is not shared with any third party outside of our booking and communication systems.
HIGH RISK - If you are a high risk guest and would like accommodations for a VIP limited contact visit please let your artist or guest service know at the time of booking.
STAGGERED BOOKING - TBM Guest Services tediously staggers all guest reservations, allotting for 15 minutes of disinfection for service stations between each use.
** All TBM clients are required to complete our GUEST CARE & CONSENT FORM prior to any scheduled appointment. We will send you a link to our form upon booking and keep it in your client profile for future reservations. **
covid 19 UDATE
We are happy to report with
client visits since June 1st, 2020 we have had
cases associated with TBM.
Guest Arrival Instructions
- * Our lobby and front porch ( weather permitting) is open for guests to wait for their appointments.
- * Guests are welcome to wait in their vehicle if they prefer and text in to 740.240.6373 when they arrive. When your artist is ready for you we will respond by text to invite you in to the building.
- *ONLY Guests with scheduled services are allowed in the salon, per our standard policy, unless you have arranged for a VIP accommodation.
- * Enjoy your appointment!!!